Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why have I got ridges on my nails?

I've had ridges running from quick-to-tip of one thumb nail for some time. Now it seems to be spreading to other nails. What is the cause/reason for this please?Why have I got ridges on my nails?
if the ridges are some type of depression when you feel it and with white chalky color, you have leukonychia. that is acquired from repeated manicuring. but if there are no depression, you are zinc deficient. if the ridges has a depression but no white chalky color, you have beau's lines often associated with severe acute illnesses.Why have I got ridges on my nails?
Could be a nutrient deficiency. I always had ridges on my nails and I kind of liked them. Then I started taking calcium with magnesium and the ridges just disappeared. Now my nails are almost totally smooth and they grow a lot faster.
sounds like your lacking certain vitamins in your diet. seek out a physician.

No comments:

Post a Comment