Friday, January 15, 2010

Why do some of my finger nails have deep ridges/waves and others don't? I don't get manicures or anything.

I heard it's a vitamin deficiency, and I always took prenatal vitamins. They didnt' help.





I used to have ridges in my nails (which are otherwise very nice) until I used a Sally Hansen product called 4 in 1 nail care. It's about $10. I use it as a top coat when I paint my nails and the ridges, which I've had for years, were gone within a few weeks.Why do some of my finger nails have deep ridges/waves and others don't? I don't get manicures or anything.
i have ridges in my nails too, they're not a vitamin deficiency, they're a natural thing, but yes that sally hansen thing does work! so go ahead!

Report Abuse


Why do some of my finger nails have deep ridges/waves and others don't? I don't get manicures or anything.
i get those! they jusy occur naturally for some reason!
Could be your diet... Although, mine are the same way and I think it's bc I hold my pen funny when I write and it just got warped bc of the pressure on that certain spot...
you're deficient in a certain nutrient.....





try taking prenatal pills, they have all the vitamins and supplements you would need for hair and nails..... it says prenatal because they are recommended for pregnant women, but anyone can take them since they're just standard vitamins....

No comments:

Post a Comment