Friday, January 15, 2010

Why are my nails getting ridges on them??

For a few months now my thumbs and index fingers are getting ripples or ridges in them like ruffles potatoe chips, does that mean i need more calcium? Thank you for your answers.Why are my nails getting ridges on them??
I have psoriasis and that affects my fingernails. There are several causes for what you described though. Check out the link you may find your cause or answer there.Why are my nails getting ridges on them??
lack of vitamins
I have the ridges too. It's a sign of an underactive thyroid gland, but it can also be a sign of a vitamin deficiency, kidney problems, or just part of getting older





see links below
You need a full spectrum of minerals, not just calcium - the health food store will have a few brands, some in tablet or capsule and some in liquid form. I recommend New Chapter brand or Rainbow Light. Once you add this to your diet, the nails will smooth out as they grow.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment