Friday, January 15, 2010

What causes ridges on finger nails?

i have ridges on my nails and i've only had my nails professionally done like twice, EVER, and that was years ago so i don't think it's that! my nails aren't gross looking or discolored or anything but they're not perfectly smooth and i don;t know why or what to do! i've tried to ask at beauty supply stores and they've only offered me ridge filler base coat polish but that does'nt explain or heal the problem!What causes ridges on finger nails?
I have ridges that go up vertically. I read up on it a little, because I was wondering why too. I guess from what I've read, ridges that go straight up are normal, and even considered to mean that your very healthy. If the ridges go across the nail, it is a sign of a few different ailments. I don't believe you can get rid of them though.What causes ridges on finger nails?
My ridges are the same as my dad's so I think it may be genetic. It has never been a problem.
The ridges are a result of a trauma to the nail cuticle at the time that section of nail was still forming. :-)
i think u should go to the doctor and get something from him/her! good luck
Hi..I am a psychic and I read fingernails...The ridges are from nervous energies going on in your body..eg..your little finger represents your inner strength the next represents your loves(anything to do with the heart, love) the next represents your destiny, the next the direction you're taking at the moment and the thumb represents sex..(that's why you should never wear a ring on your thumb, it makes you more submissive)..Also you should never wear a ring on your destiny finger, people that do find that as soon as something starts to go in the right direction, something will come along and undo it..If there is a lot of ridges in any then try and work out why..Only you can remedy the situations...


By the way, when I do read the thumb nails, I find the most sadness in the thumbs as they show if you have been molested, raped or just have no sex or bad sex...it depends on the feelings that go with it...Try meditating to relax your mind, this may help..I wish you all the best...
I'm not sure where yours came from, but I have 2 fingernails that have big ridges (lines) all the way down them. Consiquently, I had broken both of those fingers at different times. Maybe you have the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment