Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ridges in just my thumb nails?

I have really bad ridges on both my thumb nails. There is a line going up the center of each thumb vertically with all these small lines and bumps horizontally. Does anyone know how I can fix them? Yes I do have the bad habit of picking the skin around my nails, which I have been trying to stop. They just look so ugly, I am very self conscious about them. If anyone knows how to get rid of them please help me.Ridges in just my thumb nails?
From experience I know that ridges in nails sometimes indicate a medical condition and you should speak with your doctor regarding this. It might be fungal. It could just be hereditary.Ridges in just my thumb nails?
Moisturize them. It could also indicate a vitamin deficiency.
This could be a lack of the right vitamins or something really serious. Or you could have nail fungus. Go to a doctor and take care of it. A free clinic or health department in your town should be of major help if you are low on funds, like most of us. Don't assume the worst or take for granted the best. Be brave and go to a nurse or REAL doctor and show them your concerns. Please....soon.
You can get rid of the ridges by buffing your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment