Friday, January 15, 2010

My nails have these weird ridges on them. whats up?

its not just on the white part and its on almost every nail. help!My nails have these weird ridges on them. whats up?
It does not matter. It probably indicates that your connective tissue is not being properly formed. Try eating a variety of fruits and vegetables so you get all the vitamins in your diet.


They could also because of some damage. Do you have a job where it requires you to work with your hands alot? The extra wear and tear might be the cause.


In any case, try to wash your hands as much as possible. I had the same kind of problem and my diet was the main issue. Maybe you should consult a dermatologist if the condition persists.My nails have these weird ridges on them. whats up?
My toenail has very deep ridges.


I don't know why this is, but if you buff them every day, it will soon go away.
could be you were sick as a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment