Friday, January 15, 2010

My finger nails have ridges. Can anyone tell me what I can do at home for this? Thanks?

cut themMy finger nails have ridges. Can anyone tell me what I can do at home for this? Thanks?
get one of those nail polishing boards that has a pink, white and grey section. Use the pink bit first to sand out the ridges, then smooth withthe white then put a high shine on with the grey.





Then address your diet, stresslevels and health so your nails grow through in better conditionMy finger nails have ridges. Can anyone tell me what I can do at home for this? Thanks?
Certainly. What you do is get a fine emery board and rub it across the nail where you have the ridges that run with the length of the nail. That will flatten them down and you are good for another month. These ridges are due to injury in the nail bed and any further intervention will make them worse!
I have them also, I was always told that it was a vitamin deficiency, try taking a multivitamin every day. I would try this but they give me heartburn. so I just live with it and keep my nails polished.
Get some good multi-vitamins , you have a vitamin defiency.
Nail strenghener. By OPI. Put 1 coat a day for 7 days, then take it all of. Repeat until all clear. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment