Sunday, January 17, 2010

My arm bone thinner than it shud be, ridged nails nd darker skin at joints?

m a 21 yr old gal weighing 48 kgs.....my overal body is fine but my arms r very very thin...nd it luks really odd...not at al in proportion wd my body...nd it has been so since d last many yrs....also i hav ridges in my nails nd my skin of my hand is darker at d joints...wat cud b d reason???....plz reply soonMy arm bone thinner than it shud be, ridged nails nd darker skin at joints?
malnourishment.


Vertical nail ridges, which extend from your cuticle to the tip of your nail, are fairly common and often become more numerous as you age. Vertical ridges in your nails are not a health concern. Although the exact cause of such ridging isn't known, heredity may play a role.





If your fingernails change color or develop horizontal ridges, see your doctor. These changes may indicate underlying health problems, such as respiratory disease, malnutrition or even heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment