Friday, January 15, 2010

It's 2yrs later +I still have ridges in my nails, will they go away?

I had artificial nails 2yrs ago +I thought by now the ridges wd B gone but they R not. Am I stuck 4ever wth ridges now?It's 2yrs later +I still have ridges in my nails, will they go away?
I bite mine and have ridges in my nails. But yesterday I was at the mall and this lady basically attack me and buffed my nails with a product from the dead sea spa and I was so amazed my nails where very smooth and no more ridges. So we bough 4 cases for 70 dollars each and you only have to buff your nails every 3 weeks. I will never use anything else.It's 2yrs later +I still have ridges in my nails, will they go away?
U should not have ridges after 2 years. Talk to your Dr b/c it may be a sign of some vitamin/mineral deficiency
go to the doctor ask the trained pro. u might take someones advice on answers, and go through life thinking theres no hope for fixing your nails, when there is an easy solution. good luck
Yeah i have the same sort of problem because of dermatitis, it is terrible, i tried using some nail polish hat strengthens UR nails from the chemist, it worked but mad my hands flair up so bad so i had to stop using it, oh well. I dont think there is a cure, sorry to say coz i tried lots of things
u need to get manicures and go to walmart they have many things to help ur nails

No comments:

Post a Comment