Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I want to know why my fingernails have ridges and my nails are soft?

firstly get some silk nail wrap this will protect your nails.


The ridges everyone has them its just some nails are more visible. The nail wrap will stop your nails being soft. Vertical nail ridges, which extend from your cuticle to the tip of your nail, are fairly common and often become more numerous as you age. Vertical ridges in your nails are not a health concern.


If your fingernails change color or develop horizontal ridges, see your doctor. These changes may indicate underlying health problems You can buy ridge filler if the bother you.I want to know why my fingernails have ridges and my nails are soft?
Your nails like your bones need calcium to grow. Drink milk and eat calcium rich foods. Also you can use Sally Hansen nail hardener which works well for me.I want to know why my fingernails have ridges and my nails are soft?
';Vertical nail ridges, which extend from your cuticle to the tip of your nail, are fairly common and often become more numerous as you age. Vertical ridges in your nails are not a health concern. Although the exact cause of such ridging isn't known, heredity may play a role.';
maybe not enough iron or calcium thats my problem
A lot of times if you've been really sick your fingernails might get a little bumpy or wavy. the ridges are pretty normal but if you want to fix this take vitamin B or E.
softness and ridges on the r results of calcium deficiency. if this is not stopped, ur nails will start breaking and splitting


- eat food rich in calcium and phosphorus like cheese, milk


- dont expose ur hands to too much water or detergents, this will make the nails softer and easy to break

No comments:

Post a Comment