Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have these really weird ridges in my thumb nail?

Only in my thumb nails, not any of my other fingers...its odd. My thumb nails have little ridges, almost like tiny waves. What is this caused from and how can I fix it? There is also a little yellowish/greenish tint in the ridges. Its almost as if its like a fungus or something. I was my hands all the time though...??? Any ideas? thxI have these really weird ridges in my thumb nail?
THIS HAS TO DO WITH YOUR IRON LEVEL.BUT TO GET THE YELLOWISH GREEN COLOR OUT USE VICKS VAPOR RUB AND IF THE COLOR LEAVES THAT MEANS IT WAS JUST A FUNGUS. USE THE PRODUCT FOR A WEEKS AND TAADAH YOUR FINGER ARE HEALEDI have these really weird ridges in my thumb nail?
have you ever lost that nail? i have one nail that's the same way but it was ripped out about 20 yrs ago. when it grew back it had ridges.
it sounds as though you have damaged the nail bed. you have most likely knocked your thumbs not something that you would of noticed, or if you use cuticle clippers you could of damaged them. if you are really concerned then you should ask your doctor. damage to the nail takes a long time to grow out, but nothing to worry about i'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment