Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have ridges on all my finger nails. what is causing this condition?

Its just how they grow. Get a good nail salon treatment...have them buffed and treated. Then get a good home nail salon and use it. I don't know if your a man or woman...but males do use clear nail polish. Just buff it a bit to opaque the shine down.I have ridges on all my finger nails. what is causing this condition?
Lol. It is completely normal. All it is, is dead skin forming the nail. There are things you can buy however to smooth your nail, and buff them to bring out their natural shine. Go to the mall and get a pedicure and ask about what they use. It is amazing. =) Natural, too.I have ridges on all my finger nails. what is causing this condition?
to much masturbation...i had the same problem
All nails have ridges. If you want to get rid of them, use a buffer.
biting them you dumbass
I have the same problem and my sister told me to take a vitamin called Biotin. You could start by just taking a daily multivitamin though.
you need to take more vitamins. orr you could have low thyroid. but dont worry about it. talk to your parents. thety can help.
possibly a lack of calcium and/or zinc, eat some brazil nuts, and drink milk, or take a multivitamin, some crinkling is normal and can be aestheticaly fixed by having a manicure.
You are not eating a proper diet. They can go away if you start eating healthier. I get them on and off.
lack of calcium and zinc, drink more milk,and eat more dairy products,also fruit
I do too, and I have a calcium deficiency.
definetely not enough vitamins.
i'd say biting or something is not growing wright

No comments:

Post a Comment