Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have ridges in my nails. Is there a product I can use on my nails to fix them?

My nails have small indentations and ridges and are kind of bumpy.





I've seen many products that look like nail polish bottles that claim to strengthen nails and such.





Is there something that I can put on my nails to make them more smooth and not have ridges?I have ridges in my nails. Is there a product I can use on my nails to fix them?
Do you scratch your butt with your fingers? I used to do that, and it would produce the effect you speak of. Perhaps you have some dirty habit that you aren't disclosing that's contributed to your pathetic nail condition.I have ridges in my nails. Is there a product I can use on my nails to fix them?
Sounds like your nails are unhealthy, there are foods and natural remedies to make nails stronger and healthier. Cucumber has silica which is known to strengthen and improve nails, and gelatine also is good -it is in jelly ! eat those and you can get vitamins for hair %26amp; nails in health food shops.
You don't need to buy anything, you can buff those ridges right out (at the most buffers cost 5 dollars), although you could try skin, hair, and nails vitamins if you don't have a buffer.
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment