Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I have a ridge in my nail! How can I get rid of it?

The weird thing about my thumbnail is that it's got a horizontal line running down the middle of it. So if you were to run your finger down my nails you would feel that it's thick, then a ridge cuts it off and then it gets thin. Is this unusual or bad in any sort of way? And how can I get rid of itI have a ridge in my nail! How can I get rid of it?
Ridges (and troughs) in your nails usually reflect your health. The ridge should grow out naturally but you will need to be patient. Unfortunately, the rate of growth of your nails means that these minor deformities take time to disappear.





Although you may not be able to do much about illness, a healthy diet will help reduce such occurrences in the future
  • cream treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment