Friday, January 15, 2010

I have been using splenda for 2 months, I have ridges and redstripes on my nail beds what is that?

Like i said i use splenda lost alot of weight which is great for me and when i use regular sugar i get very sick, so i tried Stevia got very ill with that and the equal is bad with the headaches and sweet n low is also bad for me i thought of trying Splenda but recently found out that they kill ants using this why put it on the market if its killing everyone. Why do i have red stripes on my nail beds on my hands??? HELP ME%26gt;?%26gt;I have been using splenda for 2 months, I have ridges and redstripes on my nail beds what is that?
your weight loss is more likely to be why your nails have ridges rather then the splenda. If your loosing weight its really a good idea to try make sure you eat decent foods and get the full range of vitamins in your diet.





If your lacking in vitamins, like B vitamins or not getting enough essentail fats in your diet, things like nail, hair and skin can suffer.





I would take a look at the splenda your using, if your having toio much per day, like over 5 tea spoons of the stuff, (see the packet for serving sizes) then maybe work on cutting back, just have it now and then, it will feel hard to cut back, but persevere and it will get easier.





see a doctor or nutritionist or dietition if your still unsure.I have been using splenda for 2 months, I have ridges and redstripes on my nail beds what is that?
Hypochondria.





Here is a helpful link:





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondria
switch to ';stevia';, you will only find it online or in health food stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment