Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I get rid of ridges in my nails?

My nails have ridges in them, and I've tried to file them off, and it doesn't work. They peel off if I use nail polish because I'm allergic to the Toulene and Formaldehyde in nail polish. What else can I try? I take a multi-vitamin every day and I eat right.How do I get rid of ridges in my nails?
the ridges are caused by a lack of vitamin A in your body. try eating food with more vit A in it... sometimes our body finds tablet forms harder to absorb unless you try the liquid form ones.





try seeing a doctor about it, and he might have a new medicine out to help you with it.How do I get rid of ridges in my nails?
My mom recently started taking flax seed oil to hydrate her skin - not only is her skin super soft now, but it also filled in the ridges in her nails.
yoga and meditation.
Those ridges are often a symptom of some systemic problem.. should get it checked out. Doctors seldom include this examination in their physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment