Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Horizontal Nail Ridges but not anemic??!?

So about a year ago i started getting mild nail ridges, but they're not horribly obvious or anything, you can just see them when the light hits my nails. But anyway, I got tested for anemia and turns out i don't have it. I became a vegetarian a little over 2 years ago and thought it may have something to do with it, but i was told i'm not anemic...so i guess not. I'm only 15 and i don't know if it's anything serious or not.. I had a physical exam last month and was told I'm healthy. Thanks in advance.Horizontal Nail Ridges but not anemic??!?
hey, i have the same thing. I'm not anemic. And i was a vegetarian for six years.. but i asked my doctor, who said it wasn't anything to do with eating habits. I would take a guess and say that they're normal sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment