Friday, January 15, 2010

After pulling a false nail off my finger 9 months ago, i now have a deep ridge. how do i get rid of it?

the cuticle is also red near the ridge.After pulling a false nail off my finger 9 months ago, i now have a deep ridge. how do i get rid of it?
It needs to grow out.After pulling a false nail off my finger 9 months ago, i now have a deep ridge. how do i get rid of it?
Let it grow out naturally. Keep it filed to a reasonable length and if it starts to hurt, seek a doctor.
yes it does need too grow out itself,but you can make it less noticeable by getting a BUFFER!


There are 3 sides too them..some look just like a file and some are shaped a little different!


But you use the one side,then you go too the next side and finally you buff.


Nails come out real shiny and VERY healthy looking.


Not much at the drug store.
You need to see a dermatologist fake nails are dangerous you could have gotten a bad infection like Herpes ,
You Most Likley have a ingrown nail, you should visit a doctor or a person who gets rid of them my older sister gets them all the time..
I have those in both of my thumbnails, and even when they grow out, another one just comes in. All I can say is to just let it grow out.
You need to let the nail grow back naturally. Try some nail hardener in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment